Sweetzero- My love Sweetzero- My love

omg omg omg i KNEW i'd find u on newgrounds ;)

hey sweetzero, i love u on youtube and thought it was natural that u'd post to newgrounds. but, why don't u post here more often? i'd love to make a good quality download on a song by u! also, u;d get so much more popularity! with your talent, you'll be a newgrounds audio portal star, i know it! whatever, it's up to u wat u do, k?

keep up your amazing music
-theones77

Dj Miele - 1up techno shroom Dj Miele - 1up techno shroom

you. got. bored?!

what happens when u actually TRY?! DO DOUBLE RAINBOWS GET SHOT OUT OF MY COMPUTER?! 10/10!

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

wow

just amazing. nothing else. this song has taken my breath away. i cannot listen to this song without being energetic and have glowsticks XD

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

just amazing

best song on newgrounds, definetly. i cant think of a better one. you are god! LONG LIVE WATERFLAME lol!

Burning Summer Burning Summer

wow

just amazing. i love this song! i cant stop listening!!!!! i should check out the original, by flaming firebolt (thanx tomarathon). 11/10

Ultimate Devotion Ultimate Devotion

its okay

its really good for a beginner, but lemme give sum tips. i havent made very many dance songs, but here is what i have gathered:
make it a bit more fast-paced
add a little more variation
& EQ it a bit so the melody-like synths are a bit louder than the bass (but thats just imo)

other than that, its good!

Dj Zolo 1st song (u guys name) Dj Zolo 1st song (u guys name)

good

i like it. think of a name. tip- what is the first thing that comes to your head when u listen to this song? i think of space n stuff like that.

zolo160 responds:

well me i think that too and something u would hear in a club u know like right when u walk in type of stuff if u want u can remix it

8-Bit Toxic 8-Bit Toxic

friggin' epic!

really good.

and the guy under me should get an award for that review XD LMFAO

DJ Sytrus DJ Sytrus

i use sytrus sometimes

its pretty good. u use platnum or gold saw?

cHunter responds:

platinum with some modifications iirc

Star Caller Star Caller

action scene?

seems fitting. this sounds kinda 8/16/32 bit, so it'd be great for a game!

R3N3G4D35 responds:

Yea, I know what you mean, doesn't fit an action scene as well as I intended. Thanks for your input!