TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

that was...

FUCKING HILARIOUS! its like an old Warner Brothers cartoon. also, hahaha spy + pyro = spyro ;)

also, WTF

A Tribute to Stupid A Tribute to Stupid

lol

the vid is funny, but do you know what's funnier? the comments with all the people who dont know how to spell "Bologna" lolol. PEOPLE: THATS HOW YOU SPELL "BALONEY", B-O-L-O-G-N-A lol

my favorite reviews my favorite reviews

gay to the 45th power

LMFOA so funny!

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

if it aint broke dont fix it

good ol' sushi cat. just what i needed

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

i love games like these

where its so exciting and the dance music is face-paced and amazing (and its not some shitty techno or pop song) and the reward is the epic flow of it and the punishment is the loss of rythm and speed. theres no real victory or loss, just a load of fun.

indie games are the best. and so are you, jmtb02!

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

love it!

so hard, but so addicting! i like how its like warioware.

Sweetzero- My love Sweetzero- My love

omg omg omg i KNEW i'd find u on newgrounds ;)

hey sweetzero, i love u on youtube and thought it was natural that u'd post to newgrounds. but, why don't u post here more often? i'd love to make a good quality download on a song by u! also, u;d get so much more popularity! with your talent, you'll be a newgrounds audio portal star, i know it! whatever, it's up to u wat u do, k?

keep up your amazing music
-theones77

Dj Miele - 1up techno shroom Dj Miele - 1up techno shroom

you. got. bored?!

what happens when u actually TRY?! DO DOUBLE RAINBOWS GET SHOT OUT OF MY COMPUTER?! 10/10!

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

wow

just amazing. nothing else. this song has taken my breath away. i cannot listen to this song without being energetic and have glowsticks XD

Velocirapist Velocirapist

wait-

isnt this the thing from the "learn to read" flash u made?